The Dojo Forums YUGIOH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is used for the discussion of Yugioh, MTG, Pokemon, and Trading of the Cards.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blackwing Breeze Discussion

Go down 
+5
LouieBH
Jay From VA
NaturallySkilled
PenguinSpy
BlackwingVayu
9 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackwingVayu

BlackwingVayu

Blackwing Breeze Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Blackwing Breeze Discussion   Blackwing Breeze Discussion EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:11 am

I think its a good Cards
Your THoughts?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/blackwingvayu
PenguinSpy

PenguinSpy

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing Breeze Discussion   Blackwing Breeze Discussion EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:19 am

very versatile card for blackwings. quick syncro or allure/cards for blackwings target. not too strong but a good quick tuner for the armor master push
Back to top Go down
NaturallySkilled

NaturallySkilled

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing Breeze Discussion   Blackwing Breeze Discussion EmptyThu May 20, 2010 5:19 am

At the MOST run 1. If you run more than 1 you are testing your luck. It really isn't that explosive. Shura doesn't negate the Synchro summon for BWs only which blows. I wouldn't run more than 1.
Back to top Go down
Jay From VA

Jay From VA

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing Breeze Discussion   Blackwing Breeze Discussion EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:44 pm

Don't use any at all.

Whirlwind is at 2... which makes it harder to get out. And if your draw it, it's just a Vanilla tuner.

I smashed so many Blackwing decks that used Breeze at the YCS this past weekend. They drew it every single time.
Back to top Go down
LouieBH

LouieBH

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing Breeze Discussion   Blackwing Breeze Discussion EmptyThu May 20, 2010 9:20 pm

decent card would run 1 max imo
Back to top Go down
JustTheseAznKids

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing Breeze Discussion   Blackwing Breeze Discussion EmptyFri May 21, 2010 6:36 am

1 should be fine,
CfBF are useful to get rid of dead ones =]
Back to top Go down
DFireZX

DFireZX

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing Breeze Discussion   Blackwing Breeze Discussion EmptySun May 23, 2010 6:55 am

1. Can't go for Stardust = Forget playing this in 2.
Back to top Go down
http://1starlightroad.blogspot.com
Jay From VA

Jay From VA

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing Breeze Discussion   Blackwing Breeze Discussion EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:27 am

Still don't see why some people don't realize Breeze is bad.

That's why it's dropping down like crazy in price.
Back to top Go down
Fuldsen

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing Breeze Discussion   Blackwing Breeze Discussion EmptySun May 23, 2010 10:16 pm

its Funny I'm testing it at 2 right now and it work amazing, but at the same time i was going down to 2 shura, i will say that it's not almost great but i have never draw into it after my 6-cards start hand, and if i star whit it I'm probably going to Allure it or Treasure it. You can also set it whit a Icarus, if your oppents don't now what you are running.
Back to top Go down
SmoshX

SmoshX

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing Breeze Discussion   Blackwing Breeze Discussion EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 7:07 pm

Only Run none Smile

If you like it no more, then 1. But preference none.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing Breeze Discussion   Blackwing Breeze Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Blackwing Breeze Discussion
Page 1 of 1