The Dojo Forums YUGIOH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is used for the discussion of Yugioh, MTG, Pokemon, and Trading of the Cards.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Discussion for Naturallyskilled/swooshy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AsianYugioh

New Discussion for Naturallyskilled/swooshy Empty
PostSubject: New Discussion for Naturallyskilled/swooshy   New Discussion for Naturallyskilled/swooshy EmptyThu May 27, 2010 6:31 am

new discussion about Naturallyskilled/swooshy being scammer
a friend or team mate of his team is now choosing to go against him about him being a scammer.
i honestly think, if you are trading to naturally skilled or making him a middleman for you, you should watch out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFSGsdQncl0&playnext_from=TL&videos=n2VgxMC0pZE&feature=sub

Last edited by AsianYugioh on Sat May 29, 2010 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AsianYugioh
LouieBH

LouieBH

PostSubject: Re: New Discussion for Naturallyskilled/swooshy   New Discussion for Naturallyskilled/swooshy EmptyFri May 28, 2010 6:34 am

Needs an explanation as to what is going on or its just heresay update or it will probably have to be deleted
Back to top Go down
ETERNAL CHAOS
Administrator
ETERNAL CHAOS

PostSubject: Re: New Discussion for Naturallyskilled/swooshy   New Discussion for Naturallyskilled/swooshy EmptySat May 29, 2010 7:46 am

asian has a right to discuss about this.well in my opinoin we should give him a chance but first let him come and here and explain his side of teh story and analayze it and come up with a reasonable hypothesis on who should get flamed and who should not
Back to top Go down
https://dojo.forumotion.net
AsianYugioh

PostSubject: Re: New Discussion for Naturallyskilled/swooshy   New Discussion for Naturallyskilled/swooshy EmptySat May 29, 2010 8:42 am

ETERNAL CHAOS wrote:
asian has a right to discuss about this.well in my opinoin we should give him a chance but first let him come and here and explain his side of teh story and analayze it and come up with a reasonable hypothesis on who should get flamed and who should not

thank you eternal chaos.
so in my thoughts of the story NaturallySkilled(NS)/Swooshy278(S278) on whether or not he is a scammer or just a bad trader.
i'd say he is both, and i have many reasons to say this too.

first reason, when the 2nd video about NS being a scammer, and AsianHomeVideo(AHV)(trying to take down NS), AHS had many proofs that NS is a scammer, now for me, i always wanted to trade with NS but when this vid came out, i said, eh, maybe, i mean he does have alot of refs so it was just a mistake he did when he started out. then days after, he made video about losing cards. it got thrown out because he dad threw it out, we ask to show proof, he gave us a binder with only the front page with 7 different and still rare cards. we wanted more proof, he dug up 3 cards. a tin stardust, 15-20 dollar value, cumpled up. then 2 shutendoji ($11 dollars each), one cumpled up, one ripped in half. now this was a thursday, incident happened tuesday or so, he said garbage days were sunday, then made an excuse that it just changed from being on sundays to being on sundays and wednesdays. i thought to myself, i better watch out now, i wanted more proof because i did want to donate, but i wont be willing to give away my cards unless i have more than 20 cards ripped, torn, cumpled up, dirty with garbage juice, etc. NS said that he was scared because he father abuses him he tries to find it. he messege me as comment back at one of my comments saying that his father broke NS's nose due to trying to find some more cards. a week later, he made another video, his nose was perfectly fine, no bruises, no nothing. also at this time, SixSamurai1(SS1) and BlueEyeDemonDragon(BEDD) came into this deal with achram093 having his stuff stolen from NS himself. the situation with SS1 is NS sent him a Pm saying he was a scammer with a frowning face (:\).
BEDD just had a dispute with him at the time. also at the time, this was when Swooshy278 was created, blaming AHV for having to closed his original account, NS, more like thinking AHV hacked his account and closed "NS" because there was a note saying AHV was here. so now, another video(the link above) about a former team mate saying that he got scammed out of the deal their team has sought out. now, in this video, a TEAM MATE remember, a team mate, closer to NS than we would know, was scammed out of his deal too. what kind of a friend does that? so with this many proof's, i've come to my thoughts.

I still dont think NS/S278 is a bad trader, i do think he is a SCAMMER. he has not scammed me yet, and thinks to all these vids, my mind is made up about not trading or dealing a middle man with any of my trades so i will never get scammed by NS.
reasons?

1. i dont like getting my cards/money stolen and so does anyone and everyone else.
2. it is a great fear now that even higher traders with many refs online could scam you as well.
3. it brings fear to new coming traders and why they will never trade first.
4. NS is a mod, who knows what he could do? he could even delete this post.
5. NS is a middle-man trader, he could also say that he never received both sides of the trade when he may have it with him at the moment.
6. NS has a +1 ref due to being a mod, meaning he won't send first to people that don't have refs yet.
7. with having NS being a mod, he will have more power over scamming more people.

so yes, he may be truthful to 10 or 20 trades, but along with those he could be scamming 4-5 people and we wont even notice.
so all i have to say it be cautious, i'm telling you to stop trading with him, im just telling you, if you trade with NS or middle man with him, just be cautious, be careful, and maybe get a tracking number if you are going to send first to NS. i just want this yugioh community to be safe and helpful so no one gets scammed.
Back to top Go down
SmoshX

SmoshX

PostSubject: Re: New Discussion for Naturallyskilled/swooshy   New Discussion for Naturallyskilled/swooshy EmptyMon May 31, 2010 6:46 am

So whats the whole disscusion about? sAying someone is a ripper? I'm a bit lost tbh.
Back to top Go down
ETERNAL CHAOS
Administrator
ETERNAL CHAOS

PostSubject: Re: New Discussion for Naturallyskilled/swooshy   New Discussion for Naturallyskilled/swooshy EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:07 pm

if you guys feel like that and even fear him more of being a mod (scam more) then i can put this ruule on him but first i must contact smoshx because he has alot of experience. i might put a rule that naturallyskilled must do middleman trade , at least 30 times before i left this rule. i guess the mod that can be middleman for everytrade that naturallyskilled do on here is smoshx because smoshx is very smart and experienced but first he must contact me on aim at judgeyoument@aim.com
Back to top Go down
https://dojo.forumotion.net
SmoshX

SmoshX

PostSubject: Re: New Discussion for Naturallyskilled/swooshy   New Discussion for Naturallyskilled/swooshy EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:12 pm

I honestly dont mind being middleman on here, or atleast for the time being.
Back to top Go down
LouieBH

LouieBH

PostSubject: Re: New Discussion for Naturallyskilled/swooshy   New Discussion for Naturallyskilled/swooshy EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 10:23 pm

If anyone has international issues i can mod for the international
Back to top Go down
SmoshX

SmoshX

PostSubject: Re: New Discussion for Naturallyskilled/swooshy   New Discussion for Naturallyskilled/swooshy EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 3:12 am

I believe that's the best idea.
Back to top Go down
SmoshX

SmoshX

PostSubject: Re: New Discussion for Naturallyskilled/swooshy   New Discussion for Naturallyskilled/swooshy EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 2:22 am

Enternal Chaos-If Naturally Skilled is indeed, the User P L A G U E, We most remove him from his trading/Middleman preivliges.
Back to top Go down
AsianYugioh

PostSubject: Re: New Discussion for Naturallyskilled/swooshy   New Discussion for Naturallyskilled/swooshy EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 3:03 pm

He is P L A G U E from pojo, and the other 2 profiles on there that were banned. you can ask mkohl40 from youtube or pojo. he is still one of the best mods on pojo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Discussion for Naturallyskilled/swooshy   New Discussion for Naturallyskilled/swooshy Empty

Back to top Go down

New Discussion for Naturallyskilled/swooshy
Page 1 of 1